Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Cuzzes!



We watched the Arkansas football game last night with Shane, Amy, Ian, and Sophie (actually Sophie was busy playing in the sand and in the playroom most of the time). We took these pics of the newest cousins. Ian and Noah are only 18 days apart and Noah, though younger, is a little bulkier than Ian! We kept calling Ian "Rico" because he was sporting the Cuban look. What dollies! We kept talking about how in a couple of years these little guys will be causing a lot of destruction together :-)

2 comments:

trixie said...

How precious!!!

The Pitts Family said...

Robbie- I commented on Renee's blog because I saw the pictures of your new little one! What a cutie! I am so happy for you - what a beautiful family you have. We have a blog as well - I have to say I am not so good at keeping it updated these days! Keep in touch - Melissa Pitts