Friday, December 5, 2008

"All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth..."

Well, actually we might have to modify the song to say, "All I want for Christmas is my one side tooth!" And it looks like Noah's gonna get it! I know it's hard to believe with him being so young but he has not been sleeping good, drooling, and a little crabby. I even told Robbie last night at 3 in the morning (up for the 2nd time already) that it was like he was a different child. The other day I felt a little point in the bottom of his mouth and when I looked, saw a white thing. I honestly don't know what else it could be. Robbie and I can both see and feel it, although the jury is still out with Robbie on whether it really is a tooth or not. What else could it be?!?! I tried to stick a camera in his mouth for a confirmation, but needless to say...that didn't work too well :). So I will just believe that it is a tooth and be mad at Santa for coming a little early for Noah!


No comments: