Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Beautiful day

With the 70 degree weather, Kaylee, Noah, and I headed to the park on Tuesday evening. Kaylee took along her bike, which she is doing so great riding. We played on the playground and then walked the trail. Along the walk, I decided to take some pictures with our new camera and stopped by the geese. I wasn't paying attention and heard Noah just wimpering a bit, turned around, and he was laying on the sidewalk! Yes, you read it right, laying face down on the sidewalk (how he ended up on his belly I still have yet to figure out). I realized at that point that I had forgotten to strap him back in to the stroller after being at the playground. Poor little guy, had a 103 degree temperature the day before on his 6 month birthday, and then scrapes his face the next day on the sidewalk at the park. But he is so tough, he only cried for about 20 seconds and then was fine. So give me the award for "Worst Mom of the Day" for Tuesday. Here are just a few pics of fun time.


Riding away from us...bye Kaylee!
Before the fall, but not feeling the best. Poor Noah.

Spring breakin'






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that cute children.. you beautiful