Friday, November 14, 2008

BIG Boy!!

Just thought I'd write a quick update on Noah's appointment yesterday. He weighed 12 lbs. 4 oz.! That's a gain of 3 1/2 pounds since birth...I couldn't believe it. They didn't tell me his height but he is in the 50% percentile on all measurements, weight, height, and his head measurement. Maybe he did get some Pierce genes on the height...we'll see ;) As for the shots...I loved the nurse but she went too slow in between each one. He let out a few goods screams and his face turned the color of a tomato. But like the good boy that he is he stopped crying as soon as it was over and was smiling by the time I put his clothes back on him. At least we got through the first round!

1 comment:

trixie said...

Glad Noah Hank did so well with his shots. Of course I can hear his dad saying..."He will do great". He is so precious. Love you all.