Wednesday, February 4, 2009

on my knees...

I write to you with a heavy heart this morning. I do not know this family personally, but I know the uncle of the baby girl I am writing about. I suppose my feelings are amplified by the fact that I have a baby at home and can't imagine the pain her parents are feeling. She is critically ill with neuroblastoma and the cancer is all over her tiny body. She is 10 months old. Her name is Cora and she is precious. The situation has turned dire overnight and I am asking that you get on your knees with me to pray to our Creator, HEALER, and Sustainer for this precious baby. It appears that it's going to take a miracle for her life to be spared, but we all know that Jesus performs miracles.

You can follow her blog at this address: http://themcclenahans.blogspot.com/

No comments: